2003-09-26

Not Bush

Yaay. So I was finally gonna get off my butt and donate some money to one of those damn candidates. But guess what – great news - turns out I can’t ... As I can't answer yes to the following question: " I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.".

Ahh.. mores' the pity eh.

PS. Kucinich's donation web-site lacks a little bit in the area of 'spiff' mores the pity.

PPS. I guess it will be Wesley Clark.. which I can definitely live with [CORRECTION: Actually that would suck. But the main thing to understand here is - anything except Bush !!]. Got that people! Right.

[Later further addition:
Juast checked out this site that demonstrates the effect of Instant Runoff Voting. Thought it was very cool. Anyway of the choices they offered, I picked, Ralph Nader, then Dennis Kucinich (despite a feeling in my gut that I shouldn't trust that man - dont ask me why theres just something about him), then Al Sharpton then Howard Dean... and aobut that point I trail off into obscurity. Definitely 100% NOT that evil, drug dealing conspirator Hillary Clinton]

No comments: