2003-09-24

Flying Rods

Let me state for the record, that of all the outlandish, far out, wild and unbelievable conspiracy theories, I have heard, I happen to think that the roswell rods thing holds more water than you would imagine at first glance.

Let me get it clear though, I have no reason to believe this involves aliens. What makes a *lot* more sense - given that many of these 'sightings' are in the vicinity of the advanced (and not suprisingly, secret) American air force aeronautic testing grounds - is that this is some new form of propulsion being tested out by the US airforce. Can't wait to see it for real.

Also I have a close friend who described seeing something like this from out of a normal commercial flight over the mid-west USA. Obviously you have no reason to trust my hearsay, but I trust him. This was before I saw the 'roswellrods' site, as it happens.

Remember, you heard it hear first - well uh.. unless you'd heard about it before ;_)

No comments: