2003-11-28

Toxic Waste

OK, so here's the thing. If there's, like a whole lot of toxic waste in a huge explosion in the Jersey tunnel, you gotta blow the goddamn tunnel shut, man.

For the love of god, man. Like even if there are people there, man.

Which reminds me, I saw a man on the subway today and he had this hat that said, like, ""What the FUCK!".

So of course I said to him, "Young man, you appear to be wearing a hat that says "FUCK"". Not sure he got my sarcastic tone. In fact his attitude in response was somewhat reminiscent of Bruce Willis' aggresive neighbour in the fifth element, until I could calm him down. (Gotta remember to watch out for crazies on the subway huh).

Uh anyway... seeing his hat got me thinking about my own idea for a baseball cap of the "FDNY" variety that sprouted up everywhere especially after 911.

It would have "WSNY" on the front and "We wash away the blood" on the back. Funny huh? Not that there was much blood.

Now of course, never mind who washes the blood, the real question is "who washes the water? Hmm? Huh?

The goddamn WSNY ? You think they can do that ?

No man.

You can always wash away the blood, man, but who washes the goddamn water man, who does that?

Think about it.

No comments: