2003-10-03

oil reserves 80 percent less than predicted

Apparently its true.

Two days ago the powers that be in the form of CNN deigned to let us know that ...world's oil reserves are up to 80 percent less than predicted, a team from Sweden's University of Uppsala says. Production levels will peak in about 10 years' time...

Great.

In other news the first people to inform me about the above 'Peak Oil' problem are now pointing out that this could have a major impact on world food production.

Man, it just keeps getting better and better.

As I said before, and I'm sure I'll say again, we really don't have time to deal with the current batch of idiots* - we really have much more important things to worry about right now.

* With apologies to anybody that thinks I forgot the word 'evil' in the above sentence.



No comments: